This on-demand webinar, which is in partnership with Dropbox Business examines how channel partners can cater for this new tech-savvy generation of workers and the bring-your-own-application culture that is accompanying their rise.
The average employee now reportedly interacts with nine software tools a day, and yet many resellers and MSPs have built a business on selling point solutions from just one or two big vendors.
The need to evolve is clear.
Register now to access the on-demand recording where we will be chatting with Tim Britt, Head of Channels UK for Dropbox, about how channel partners can best help customers make the most of this transformational change.
Topics for discussion include:
- How to evolve your business with the next generation workforce
- The Application Boom: how can you offer best of breed solutions to your customers
- Why content is the lifeblood of any organisation and how do you manage it.
- Is “bring your own application” becoming a reality how do you manage the growth in content and collaboration management?
- “One Click Churn”: how safe is your customer? Protection of customer at renewal points in a cloud SaaS world.
Head of Channels, Dropbox UKView presenter info
Tim is a highly experienced Channel Leader with 13 years+ experience in SAAS & Cloud Platforms. With an extensive career history which includes IBM and Polycom, Tim is an animated speaker committed to developing the Dropbox Partner Network offering in the UK/IE.
Director, IP6net LTDView presenter info
Ben Hayes is a founding partner and CEO of IP6net, who provide Cloud services, Cyber Security and Exceptional Support to SMB's. He began his career in large scale infrastructure change programs, working with financial services organisations, such as HSBC, NatWest and Barclays. Now, with 20 years experience in IT, Ben has a depth of knowledge in understanding business use cases and assists clients in navigating the myriad of available Cloud Services. Ben heads up a small, highly experienced and progressive team. He puts customer satisfaction at the core of the business, commanding nothing less than excellence.